The fat and corrupt king of Egypt (Farouk)
King Farouk of Egypt
(first President of Egypt)
- The Egyptian monarchy was seen as both corrupt and pro-British, with its lavish lifestyle that seemed provocative to the members of the free officers movement who lived in poverty. Its policies completed the image of the Egyptian government being a puppet-figure in the hands of the British government.
- Pomoting the feeling of corruption on the part of several Egyptian institutions such as the police, the palace and even the political parties by the free officers.
- The loss of 1948 war with Israel led to the free officers' blame of the King and their promotion of that feeling among the Egyptian people.
- The complete vacuity prevailing in all corners as a result of your bad behavior.
- your toying with the constitution.
- Your disdain for the wants of the people, no one rests assured of life, livelihood, and honor.
- Egypt's reputation among the peoples of the world has been debased as a result of your excesses in these areas to the extent that traitors and bribe-takers find protection beneath your shadow in addition to security, excessive wealth, and many extravagances at the expense of the hungry and impoverished people.
- You manifested this during and after the Palestine War in the corrupt arms scandals and your open interference in the courts to try to falsify the facts of the case, thus shaking faith in justice.
Amer was the victim of conspiracy. I say
he was corrupt and as rotten as a stinky dead rat.
Egypt that was - at one time - the wheat silo of the Romans is dying. 25 years ago when I was there, the Egyptian pound equaled US$ 1.35. Now the US dollar equals approx. 5 Egyptian pounds. Inflation has hit the roof. the Nile is badly polluted. There are shortages of bread, rice and meet (white, red, pork and fish). Poverty is spreading, and of course along with it bribery, corruption and moral decay. Salaries are rarely raised. The gap between the rich and poor extremely widened, and the middle class extremely thinned. The declared total budget of the country is almost the same like the budget of one Canadian province, i.e British Columbia. It is a amazing that people are still living.
Wake up Egypt from your deep slumber before it is too late.
When it is, the Jews will be breathing over your shoulder in the bedroo, in the kitchen, in the livingroom...everywhere.
What a miserable life that will be!